The former St. Leonard Parish Church in Bronzolo houses the sandstone figure of the saint from the 14th century.
Bronzolo (Branzoll) is characterised by its manors and beautiful residences, which tell about the former Adige port, and about the wealth of the local shipping and trading companies. One of these remarkable buildings is the Romanesque-late Gothic St. Leonard Church at the St. Leonard Square, the former parish church. Already in 1341, "villa Pranzol in plebatu Bozani" was mentioned, that's to say the village of Bronzolo which was part of the Bolzano Parish.
The Romanesque steeple with its pyramid roof still reminds of the church of those days. The present St. Leonard Church, a single nave construction with side chapel and stellar ribbed vault, dates back to 1500. Inside, there is a beautiful baptismal font made of white marble with the date 1585. But Bronzolo features also a second church: When the old parish church became too small, the parish church of the Holy Heart of Jesus was built about 100 m north of it in 1896.