The main village of the municipality of Nalles is located on the road to the high plateau of Tesimo-Prissiano.
Nalles is one of those villages that were able to preserve their original character particularly well. In other words, the centre of the village is characterised by a multitude of ancient farms and mansions, most of which have their own gardens in which various kinds of roses flourish. Worth seeing is the Schönhaus residence, Castel Schwanburg on the way to Sirmiano and Castel Stachelburg at the ascent to Tesimo-Prissiano.
The parish church of Nalles, located in the southern part of the village, is dedicated to S. Ulrico. Its steeple dates back to the 12th century and was heightened later on, the present-day nave was newly constructed in 1814 and is one of the most peculiar Baroque churches of the area.
A merely modern building is the town-hall, inaugurated in 2006, in the northern village part. It is well-integrated into the village and the village square, which is decorated with some palm trees. The village of Nalles rises on the debris cone of the Rio di Sirmiano, between mountain and valley. The village is sun-drenched, which makes a stay in this place a pleasure.